It is your responsibility to know the legality of the items you are ordering. Some of the items for sale on our website may be restricted to adults and/or also may be restricted due to the area in which you reside. These items include, but are not limited to, ammunition, firearms, and magazines. Again, YOU, the customer, are responsible for verifying the legality of the item(s) you are ordering prior to placing you order. Black Rifle Armory, LLC will not be held responsible for any items refused by your FFL. It is up to you to contact your chosen FFL to inquire about the transfer of the items you are ordering prior to placing your order.
You can only place an order if you acknowledge, agree to and accept the following:
If purchasing ammunition, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following…
1. Someone over 21 years old must be present to sign for the package when it is delivered.
2. You MUST be a US CITIZEN.
3. You MUST be 21 years old to order any ammunition from Black Rifle Armory, LLC.
4. Your date of birth and driver license information must be provided when purchasing.
5. You must have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
6. You have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution.
7. You never have been a fugitive from justice nor an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
8. You have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
9. You have never renounced your US citizenship.
10. You have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
11. You have never been subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening any individual, whether adult or child.
12. You understand ammunition (especially military surplus ammunition), by it’s very nature is inherently dangerous and you accept full liability regarding its use as well as full responsibility for the safe use and storage of any ammunition you purchase and/or possess.
13. Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms, may result in exposure to lead. Use sufficient ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.
14. You are not prohibited from purchasing the ordered ammunition by any local, state, or federal laws regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence protective orders, or other prohibitions and you are at least 21 years old.
15. All ammo sales are final. We do not accept any returns on ammunition.
16. Black Rifle Armory, LLC reserves the right to refuse any ammunition order.
If purchasing firearms, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following…
1. You acknowledge, agree to, and accept all of the above conditions for purchasing ammunition and…
2. You MUST be 21 years old to purchase a hand guns and firearm receivers. You MUST be 18 years old to purchase a long gun.
3. Firearms are ONLY sent to licensed FFL dealers. If you are the end user and you are having your firearm shipped to a dealer for transfer, we must have your dealers FFL on file and you must have their permission to have your firearm shipped to them for transfer prior to placing your order with us. Federal background checks are required before the FFL dealer can transfer the firearm to you. ALL dealers will charge you a fee for transferring a firearm and you should contact the dealer to ask the amount of that free prior to placing your order with us.
4. Black Rifle Armory, LLC must have a current copy of the dealers signed FFL before you can place your order with us. It is also required to have a copy of any other necessary licenses that may be required on file prior to placing your order.
5. You understand firearms, especially military firearms, by their very nature are inherently dangerous and you accept full liability for product failure or misuse. You also accept full responsibility and liability for the safe use and storage of any firearms you purchase and/or possess.
6. All orders placed without, or prior to, a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be deleted without notice.
7. Black Rifle Armory, LLC reserves the right to refuse any firearm order.
8. Black Rifle Armory, LLC strongly recommends having all firearms checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.
9. If you order a firearm that normally comes with a mag that is not allowed in your state (due to hi capacity for example), your firearm will be shipped without the mag and with no adjustment nor discount to the price of the firearm.
10. You, the customer, are responsible for contacting your selected FFL prior to placing your order to verify the following 1) if they will accept the transfer for ALL items on your order, 2) what is their current address 3) are they still in business, 4) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. Black Rifle Armory, LLC will not be responsible for any issues that arise from the customer's failure to follow this step. Black Rifle Armory, LLC does not have any relationships with the FFLs on the list and thus the FFL is not a representative of Black Rifle Armory, LLC in any manner.
1. ALL items on an order will ship to the shipping address on that order. If items need to be shipped to separate locations, then they should to be placed on separate orders with the specific shipping address for each order.
2. All rifle, shotgun, and ammunition orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail Express or FedEx Ground (no PO Box addresses please).
3. Handgun orders will either ship FedEx Ground.
4. Accessory orders may be shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or any method offered by the USPS at the discretion of Black Rifle Armory, LLC
5. Due to federal regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
6. Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of the order being placed. Please allow and plan for delays during high volume periods as these can change drastically. You will receive an email with tracking info once your item has shipped. We ship to the USA only. Our items are not to be exported.
7. Firearms will ONLY ship to an FFL holder. If you do not have an FFL, then you must find one in your area to handle the transfer for you.
8. Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
9. If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from the FFL for any reason (you not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
10. We do NOT ship to PO Boxes. No exceptions.
11. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental 48 states. No free shipping to AK and HI. If an order that contained free shipping is returned, a 15% restocking fee will always apply in order to cover the shipping costs we incurred.
12. Due to the high volume of orders we receive, we cannot combine multiple orders for shipping purposes.
13. Please inspect your order as soon as it is received. If something is missing from your order, this will need to be reported within 3 days of the order being delivered. Just call or email us with your name, order # and what is missing. Please note we will not be able to assist with missing items that are not reported within the 3 day time frame of delivery.
14. Black Rifle Armory, LLC will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship any packages.
1. All prices are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical errors or any other wacky digital weirdness which may occur. Not all items are as pictured. Importation and manufacturing prices fluctuate frequently causing prices to sometimes rapidly and unexpectedly change. All prices are subject to change for any reason at any time.
2. Sale prices - If an item you previously purchased goes on sale at a lower price, you can receive the lower price ONLY if your item has not already been delivered to the shipping address on your order.
Warranty for NEW Firearms/Products
1. New firearms/products are warranted by the manufacturer and product returns/repairs should be arranged directly with the manufacturer.
2. Most manufacturers will require the customer pay shipping to get a firearms to them for repair. This is not ideal, but is the policy of most. Please expect to be responsible for the shipping if you have a warranty issue. Please do not order from our company if this is a concern to you. We are being 100% upfront in an effort to avoid you being surprised later.
Returns are very costly to internet sellers of firearms. Due to the expense incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
1. No returns will be accepted after 15 days of the delivery date.
2. You must first call to get a RMA # before returning any merchandise. Failure to do so will result in your return package not being accepted.
3. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer in ALL instances except one in which we shipped you the incorrect item due to our error. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a call tag or return shipping label may be issued to return the item.
4. All returned items must be returned in the same condition in which we sent them. Black Rifle Armory, LLC reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
5. IMPORTANT – An RMA # and a detailed note explaining the reason must be included with all returns. Be sure to include all current contact information, ie, name, address, daytime phone number, email address and copy of invoice.
6. For all items under a manufacturer warranty, the customer should handle the return directly with the manufacturer.
7. No returns will be accepted on any parts kits for any reason, including missing/damaged parts. Buyer assumes all responsibility for missing/damaged parts, etc when ordering a parts kit.
8. No returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues, missing items, etc once the firearm(s) has been transferred to you by your FFL (dealer). ALWAYS inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to accepting the transfer from your dealer.
9. Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
10. If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
1. We invest time and money in every order placed as soon as your payment is processed (our automated processes begin immediately after the order is placed). For this reason and since there is work involved internally with canceling an order, all orders canceled for any reason will be charged a 15% cancelation fee. By placing an order with us (online or by phone), you agree to pay a 15% cancelation fee (maximum fee of $25.00) should you decide to cancel your order for any reason. Additionally, If a credit card was used for the order, your refund will be minus 3% credit card fee as well as the cancelation fee. This fee is charged even if you cancel immediately (within seconds) after placing the order. Please be sure of your order, and it's accuracy, before you place it with us. We do not like to charge a cancellation fee and apologize for having to do so, but it is necessary when cancelations occur.
2. Threatening us that you will tell your friends, post negative comments on the internet, dispute the credit card charge, etc, will NOT cause us to waive this fee. Unless you are 100% sure you want the order, please do NOT place it. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
3. Orders can not be canceled by email. Any cancelations via email will not be accepted. You must call 817.658.6625 during normal business hours and speak to a representative to cancel you order.
Changes to your Order
1. No changes can be made to an order after it has been placed as it relates to items ordered or quantities ordered. Be sure your order is correct before you hit submit.
2. Your order will ship to the FFL dealer you specify when placing the order. Be sure to ALWAYS contact your preferred FFL before placing your order to verify 1) if they are still in business, 2) will they accept the transfer for ALL items on your order, 3) is their address correct, and 4) what fees will they charge you for conducting the transfer. If an FFL dealer change is required on your order after it is placed, you will be assessed a $15.00 fee (per order) for changing the FFL dealer. FFL dealer changes are time consuming and an interruption to our workflow and thus the nominal fee is necessary.
1. Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which the original payment was made.
2. Credit Card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee.
3. Restocking Fee – If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or where we deem using our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
4. Canceled Orders – Any order canceled for any reason will be charged a 15% cancelation fee (maximum fee of $25.00).
5. Transfer Fees charged by your dealer – You should always inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to completing the transfer with your dealer to whom the firearm(s) was shipped. Fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end user will not be refunded by Black Rifle Armory, LLC for any reason. These transactions are at the full risk and expense of the consumer.
6. Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the item to you. No exceptions.
7. If we have to send a return shipping label; to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (you failed background check, FFL refused to do the transfer, you changed you mind, etc), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
1. Refused packages will be subject to the return shipping charges. In the instance where the delivery of an order was refused is to be refunded, the refund will be minus the original shipping charge, the return shipping charges and the restocking fee. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
1. When returning items to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship the replacement item.
2. All returned items must be in returned in the same condition in which we sent them. Black Rifle Armory, LLC reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
3. No exchanges/returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues once the firearm(s) has been transferred to you by your FLL (dealer). ALWAYS inspect your firearm(s) PRIOR to accepting the transfer from your dealer
Accepted Forms of Payment
4. American Express
5. Cashiers checks
6. Money orders
NOTE – If you are making payment with credit or debit card, please understand Black Rifle Armory, LLC will take no responsibility for any overdraft charges associated with the transaction; this includes any charges associated with processing errors, etc.
2 Ways to Place Order Your Order(s)
1. Order online at www.blackriflefirearms.com
2. Call us at 817.658.6625 to place your order
Pictures on our Website
1. Unless otherwise stated on our website, the pictures are representative and are not usually of the exact product you will receive, thus there may be slight differences in color, design, markings, etc.
2. Accessories – extra items such as pouches, cleaning rods or kits, slings, holsters, etc not explicitly mentioned in the firearm description (even if they are in the picture) are not guaranteed to be included with the gun.
Product Descriptions on Our Website
1. We do our very best to post accurate and error-free descriptions on our website. However, we are human and thus errors will be made from time-to-time.
2. Black Rifle Armory, LLC does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Black Rifle Armory, LLC itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
3. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description, title, or price. In the event that we cancel an order, we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will return the money if we did charge the credit card.
4. If an item's description contains an error such as incorrect price and a customer orders one, we will not ship the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will not bill the customer.
WARNING: ALL FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION BUYERS/USERS SHOULD RECEIVE PROPER INSTRUCTION AND TRAINING IN THE CORRECT USE OF THESE PRODUCTS PRIOR TO USING THEM.